Thursday, July 7, 2016

Burning Man 2015 Photos: Part 1: Giant Pile of Captionless Photos!



Hello, dear reader of my blog.
I had wished to narrate the entire saga of my amazing Burning Man 2015 experience, complete with captioned photos, over the span of several in-depth posts.

Sadly, I haven't gotten around to it, and now I'm busy with Summer work and preparing for this year's burn.
So, instead, I will leave all my pics here without captions, for you to view and ogle.  If you have any questions about what you see and would like more explanation, please leave them in the comments section.
Like other art I have posted, I believe the images speak for themselves.

Burning Man is a place so alien and unexplainable, that all the exposition in the world could not lay bare for you my experience.  The only way is to experience it yourself, which I do not recommend in the slightest, unless you have a Burning desire to go, in which case, I encourage you to obey that desire.

That's all for now, except to say that I had a blast, am glad I went, and thrilled to be going again!
















































































































































Looking out the Dave dome.  Not much of a view this year.
free radical, Burning Man 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment