Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Laguna Beach Full Moon Drum Circle July 2017 at Aliso Creek State Beach

 
I love this monthly event, as it closely resembles the spirit at Burning Man like few other local events I've found. I get fully into, the spirit, often dressing up in my Burning Man clothes, occasionally drawing on my face with a burnt cork, and always sporting my hand-painted palm frond masks, so to hide my true identity. We all wear masks, do we not? Not to belabor the point, but yeah, we do. Mine happens to be made from a palm frond.

Here I am in my hippy gear: shower curtain pants, blue cape, Cambodian shirt. Beating the rhythm out of an oatmeal can with a piece of bamboo.

Come join us. Every full moon. On the beach at Aliso Creek in Laguna Beach, CA.









No comments:

Post a Comment